Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mini-van Mom

It's official I am a mini-van mom! I wasn't sure I was willing to do it. I thought I wanted to try out an SUV, but they make these vans so mom-friendly that I couldn't resist! We bought used, but its in great shape and we love it!
After having it for about a month, I got hit while parked in a Joanne's parking lot, so this is the beast I get to drive while my van is being fixed. It's fun to have the opportunity to try out a Suburban too. It is super nice and I love feeling huge on the road, but I've decided with little kids I like the van more.



3 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

YAY! Welcome to the Sienna Mom club!!!! Seriously don't you LOVE it... Let's be honest, that suburban is HOTT, but nothing beats the functionality of that super sexy sienna...YAY! I seriously get so giddy when people accept that mini-vans are THE ONLY way to go! YAY!!!!!!!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

You make driving a mini-van look good! :) You'll bring so many other hesitant mom's over to your side!!! The world will be an entirely new place......

Ence's said...

Finally, I have been waiting for this post. I have to admit I am quite jealous. It looks really nice. I am looking forward to the tour when you come to visit.