Monday, November 16, 2009

Creative Play

I've been feeling like a dud mom with our play lately, so I subscribed to Family Fun and I haven't been disappointed! We took our recycle boxes and containers and made a little store.
Kenadee used her fake money to buy stuff. She loved it!

We made handprint tulips.

And then homemade finger paint! (This one I got from snips and snails)



I stripped the kids down and let them paint the tub! Everything just washed down the drain when they were done!!







3 comments:

Chelle and Aaron said...

Such a fun idea! You will have to pass on your great ideas when Belle is big enough to appreciate them.

Megann said...

Well, aren't you a fun mom! I'm not letting my girls see this post...puts me to shame.

Ence's said...

Way to go I need to do more activities like this.