Monday, November 16, 2009

10 Year Reunion

I had my 10 year reunion last weekend. It was so much fun. I spent the weekend in Gilbert going to bed around 1 or 2 am each night hanging out with some of my most favorite people! We started the weekend with a BBQ at the Chapmans. Thanks for the wonderful food! (Rhona, Meg, Me, Jaeleen, Tiff)
Next we headed out the last homegame for HHS. It was crazy to be back at the school! This is Tiffany Alexander and Tiffany Lassetter Chapman.

Sarah Wright Dunn, Megann Richey Heath, Jaeleen Payne Munns and Me.

After the football game we met up with Natalie McCabe White and Leah Sellards Martineau for some old school tping! The target...Curtis Beecroft our buddy from highschool. It was so fun to be out with 6 other near 30 moms being crazy! Girls I love you, you made high school very memorable for me! Thanks for sticking with me for over 10 years!!











2 comments:

Megann said...

Good times...good times.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

How fun! You girls look like you are having a blast! I'm glad you had such a great reunion...you never know with reunions how they will go.