Monday, October 12, 2009

Several random entries!!

A couple weeks ago I wanted to get out of the heat. My cute mom and sister came with me and we took the kids up to Sadona. (My favorite place in AZ!) The kids loved playing in the water.




This cat lives in my mom's neighborhood. Kenadee loves it! Oreo is his name.
We went to the Zoo for the last free day in September. We met up with our friends the Arnolds. Kenadee and Maize are such great little friends! They loved the animals, the splash pad and of course their snowcones!

Kenadee and I have been trying to have some craft time during Bensons morning nap. We made masks, colored salt, and painted "catapillars" (egg cartons).

This little vacuum has been the best 50 cents I've ever spent! I found it at a garage sale and Benson loves it!

Amazing how much fun a plastic tub can be!

1 comments:

Ang said...

Having craft time is such a good idea. I'm going crazy looking for things to do for Jack while Sadie sleeps. And he'd LOVE that vacuum! I've got to find him one... He's always begging to use the real one!