Thursday, October 15, 2009

29 and Feeling Great!

Last Friday I celebrated my 29th birthday. This is officially my last year of twenties! It's crazy how time goes by, I feel the same way I did at 18 or 20 or 25. As far as I'm concerned it's just a number right? :0 For my birthday I told Ben all I wanted was to go camping. We packed up and headed up to Sadona. My brother and sis-in-law came, my brother-in-law and sis-in-law and three of their kids came and my cute friend Tiff and her husband and two boys also came. We had a great time, filled with food, sweets, laughs and fun!! The next day we explored Slide Rock. Thanks for a wonderful birthday!!
Millie (my sis-in-law)


Nate and Kena "building the fire"
The Chapmans




My oh-so-cute family!!!






6 comments:

Devin and McKell Poulton said...

Happy birthday! Looks like camping was lots of fun. We finally got to go camping for the first time this summer too! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! We don't get to see you enough.

Author said...

Happy Birthday! What a perfect way to spend your day... and youre right, its just a number! Youre only as old as you act.

Jen Heward said...

You do have a very cute family. I hope you had a very happy birthday! Don't worry- 30 doesn't feel any different from 29.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a terrific way to celebrate your birthday! How great that Tiffany was in town and you girls got to hang out! Your campsite looks beautiful! And of course your cute family makes the post. ;)

Courtney said...

oh my Happy Birthday....

Looks like you had a great birthday.

PS. you don't look a day older than 15.:)

Todd and Ashley said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your 29th birthday. I love camping.....just wish Todd liked it more.

Enjoy your last year of your 20's I am scared to turn the big 30 in January. Like you said it's not a big deal what age we are, just as long as we are enjoying life and feeling young that is all that matters. It was good talking to you the other day. Love ya!!