Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update

Life is good! Ben and I have been busy trying to keep up with our very energetic kiddos. Work is going great for Ben and I feel like my house is finally in a liveable state! I have decided that it's time to take a short break from projects!!

Benson is 10 months. He doesn't eat baby food anymore, it's all about the big people stuff! We cheated and turned him forward facing in his car seat because he is incredibly strong and weighs about 21 lbs. He is taking more risks with his walking skills, has started dancing when he hears music, hugs his mom all the time, and climbs into everything!

Kenadee is 2 1/2 and is a firecracker! She loves loves loves to dance and sing. We recently went to see my little sisters perform in a dance recital and Kenadee tried to convince me she "needed" to dance on stage! She loves talking on the phone to anyone who will listen. She surprises me with cute phrases all the time and is constantly telling us "I love you the most!"
I thought it would be a good idea to try Benson in the sling while I made cookies. He was able to reach the flour!

Kenadee just climber right in after I took out the clothes

I gave Kena her first haircut. I trimmed just a little hoping to stimulate some more growth.


Benson's favortie place to play. If anyone leaves the bathroom door open Benson will find out!
After dinner the other night Benson was so filthy I just stsuck him in the kitchen sink, of course Kenadee had to join him!!




6 comments:

DaNelle said...

Cute kiddos! Benson is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! The pic of both kiddies in the sink after dinner is priceless! They sure look like they're happy...you must be doing a terrific job! :)

KRISTIN BELL said...

So cute! Tan and I were just talking about you gusy yesterday wondering how all was going!?! Can't believe how big they're getting....Keep us updated!

Ence's said...

How fun, I sure do miss your kiddos.

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment on your blog yesturday but I had no time. Kids are adorable and benson is so big. Mann time fly's. Tell Ben that #4 is in the works that it the planning works. I just finished reading the Dr. Shelts method of chosing the sex of your baby so we will see what happens in about six months with that. Funny Ben !!!!

Todd and Ashley said...

Your kids keep you hopping. It was SO great taking to you today on the phone. It was like we talked yesterday. I am so glad you are a wonderful friend and that we have been able to keep in touch as much as we can. Talk Ben into coming out to do some site seeing. Or you can come out and we can do a girls trip to New York or something. I know that is just me dreaming. But can you blame me?