Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ladies Night

5 Moms + 0 kids + lots of chocolate = too much fun!!

This last Friday night we had a much needed carefree getaway! My highschool girls went up north to Nattie's cabin. It was do fun to talk about the good old days, share in the excitment of the present days and dream of our future days! We missed our sweet Megann, Rhona and Morgan! Natalie, ,Leah, Lindsay, Alissa and I were able to make it. Ladies, you amaze me! You are witty, fun and sassy still!! I love ya!!
Nat and Linds

Alissa, Leah and me

Papa Bears chair
Group hug, next year lets all get there!!



2 comments:

Megann said...

I wanna try to make it next year, but who knows what life will be like....pregnancies, babies, nursing. Ahh, the joys of motherhood!

Leah Martineau said...

So Meg are you telling us something??????

Well I had a blast and I'm so glad you got to come this time. We realized we had lots more in common =) Like Our love for bugs.....lol or should I say our love for killing bugs for other people.

Also you and I are the only ones around who think Edward it NASTY!!! Not cute at all, I'm glad i'm not the only one who can see this.