Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick Update

We moved! We are finally in our own little place. I say little, but it's the biggest place Ben and I have ever lived in! We found an adorable 4 bedroom house to rent. It has a cute little back yard that we put a "jumpoline" in. (Thanks Papa and Nana!) So if anyone is in Arizona and needs a place to stay, give us a call! :)
Benson was making "the face" so I put him on the potty. Nothing happened! He was so excited about being on the potty, that I guess he was gun shy. :) No, I am not trying to potty train him! (I'm still working with Kena)

Kena watches Ben and I clean out our ears, so she know right where to put Q-tips!




5 comments:

Megann said...

Your kiddos are getting so big. Can't wait to see them.

Anonymous said...

The pic of Benson on the toilet is hilarious! If you figure out how to potty train him before he's a year you're going to have to write a book for the rest of us. :) I really, really want to come and see your new place...I can imagine just how cute it is.

Rachel Hanchett said...

where are you guys at? we would love to come by and see you! give us a call!

The Hann Family said...

So cute! Can't wait to see the kiddos again!

Kimberley said...

Cute pics! Happy you found a nice place- Four Bedrooms is not even in my vocabulary right now!