Friday, April 17, 2009

9 Months

I've been so behind with getting Bensons updates posted! He is now 9 months and as busy as ever! He is super smily, loves the camera, is into everything! I've discovered that raising a boy is very different from raising a girl! Kenadee got into stuff, but this little man gets into everything!! He is a speed crawler, has taken a few steps here and there, he says "mama" and he gives wet slobbery kisses. He eats like a champ and sleeps a 13 hour night!










This was his 8 month picture.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benson is so cute! I love how much he smiles! I can't believe he is already saying Mama---he's a genius! :) I'm so happy that you are posting so many pictures---we've missed them.

The Chappell Fam said...

I can't wait to see him in person! We are so excited! :)

The Hann Family said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.