Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Zoo

Today we ventured out to the zoo for the free day! I was surprised at how much parking was available until I got out of the car and realized how cold it was! Did the cold stop this crazy mom, no way! We met up with Lauren and Triton and went in to see the animals. We hit up the petting zoo for our first time, I thought Kena would enjoy that. It took her one look at that goat and she was done!!
We decided to try out the swings, both kids love that! The reason they are sitting one swing apart is that there was bird poop in the middle swing. Gross!!

3 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

How often do they have FREE DAY at the zoo there? That's great!! I wish that they would do that here. I keep meaning to ask you if you guys felt the earthquake at all. When I heard about it on the news, I immediately thought of you guys. What is the high like there right now? How I wish it were colder here!

Racheal said...

I miss free day at the Zoo!!!There we're days when it felt like we lived there.....well if my kids had their say we probably really would live there!

Courtney said...

oh Weston was the same way, he never was really into seeing the animals so we always did the same thing there at the zoo...the swings....even then I still miss the SF zoo....probably cause it has to do with San Francisco..