Monday, November 12, 2007

Heidi Comes to Town

We had the wonderful priviledge of having my sister Heidi come stay with us for a few days! She is a fabulous girl who I love and adore! We had a great time while she was here. We tried to fit in as much as possible into 3 days and keep a happy baby. In the end I think it is safe to say that we suceeded!

Here is Heidi and Kenadee feeding the ducks at the Palace of Fine Arts.
Here Heidi and I are standing purposely in front of Tiffany & Co. Maybe one day one of us will own something from there. :)
This is my new favorite picture of Heidi and Kena. Kena is so happy with Aunt Heidi and her cool purple straw! Thanks for coming to visit us Heidi, we look forward to having you visit again!!

5 comments:

michelle said...

Next time you're at Alamo Square (and have some minutes to spare), knock on my door!

Anonymous said...

How's it kids? It's bubba

♥ Natalie said...

Tell me if this is true or not - I have heard that that spot where the pic was taken, was the same spot where the opening credits from the good ol' tv show, "Full House" was filmed - I think where the "Tanners" were having a picnic. Is that right? (I wouldn't know, since I've never been to S.F.)

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

HEATHER! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Your family is adorable!! How the heck are you? It's so fun to see what you're up to these days! Hope all is well!

Patrick&Kera said...

Your sister is so cute.