Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend, full of relaxing, food and friends.
We decorated our Christmas tree. Kenadee was a huge help! :) Ha ha, but she sure did love taking off the decorations!
Here she is helping to sort out the bead strands
A group of the boys played a little Turkey bowl. Kenadee and I went to watch them down at the Marina Green.
This is one of the only pictures I took from Thanksgiving dinner. Kenadee and Joe were having a great time playing at Mark and Tami's house. We had a group of 7 couples who got together at the Ence's place. Dinner was delicious!!

3 comments:

Blacks said...

I love that picture of Ben and Kenadee knocked out on the floor!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Kenadee and Joe look so focused in that pic! I love it! The pic of Kena with the formula is hilarious, I thought it was funny when you told me about it, but the actual picture says it all. I still think she's a perfect angel!

Kellie Knapp said...

i love love love the picture of ben and kenadee on the ground... SO CUTE!