Friday, September 28, 2007

Lovely Evening

Ben, Kenadee and I took a walk over to the Palace of Fine Arts to feed the ducks. While we were there we heard some loud noise in the sky and looked up to see four smalls planes doing tricks in the sky. We watched them for several minutes and then decided to walk over to the bay so we could get a better view. They were amazing to watch! At the bay we also saw this tiny little car. It serious looked like a micro-machine on steroids. It was licensed though, and we watched a full grown man get in it and drive away. I'll bet that car doesn't have problems finding parking in San Francisco! We stayed around long enough to enjoy the beautiful sunset on the beach and then headed home.







3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh how I miss the Palace of Fine Arts, I was just thinking about that place a couple of days ago and wished that I went there more often especially because we lived so close, it looks like you guys had a fun time while Ben was on break. Kenadee is so dang cute, really! Those pigtails are the cutest things I have ever seen!

Miss you, can't wait to see you in November.

Peterson Family said...

Hey I recognize that little car... it's GUIDO from CARS!!

I love going to good breakfast places. We love T.C. Eggington's here in AZ. It's delicious!! I just took Mark there for a birthday breakfast. That's funny cause I ordered the Omelet and Mark ordered the HUGE french toast. :)

I still need to visit San Fran, I have never been, all your pictures make me want to come and visit, what a beautiful place!

The piggy tails are cute and REALLY make me want a girl! :)

Melissa said...

You guys are the cutest family. It's so fun to see Ben being a dad. Love the goat, too, little bro. Love ya!