Monday, September 3, 2007

Busy Week

Last week we had the priviledge of going swimming at our friend Katie's place. Kenadee is a huge fan of the pool. She could stay in there all day!
Saturday Ben didn't have any studying to do so we packed up and drove down to Santa Cruz to check out the boardwalk. It was so hot! We were wishing that we had brought swimming suits.
In answer to Ben's question, "Do we really need to strap her in?" The answer is YES!
For Labor Day our friends Pepper, Mark and Oslo invited us to join them at China Beach. We had a great time talking, walking and trying to keep our babies from eating too much sand!

6 comments:

Todd and Ashley said...

You guys do so many fun things I love it!! I love all the pictures and videos of Kenadee. She is such a good crawler and a busy little thing too. Hey I was wondering if you could text me your new cell number since I erased it on accident when you sent it a while ago. I just want to keep in touch and be able to call you when I want. Thanks

Author said...

Looks like fun. When did Ben shave his head?

Courtney said...

looks fun! Ben's hair is awesome! miss you guys!

erin said...

San Francisco Adventures...Love 'em. Great pictures...they made me smile. I want to come swimming in Katie's pool. Let's all go if it's still nice in October when I come.

Peterson Family said...

What fun! Looks like you all had a blast. The picture of Kenadee squirming out of her stroller is hilarious... they are smart little one's aren't they?!

My hubby is sporting the buzz cut too... I can hardly blame him what with this heat, not to mention that getting ready for work early in the morning is much easier with NO hair!! :)

Annie said...

I think Drew used to ask me the same, "do we really need to strap him in?" question as well. Why is it that they need to see the consequence before they take the precautionary measure seriously? :)