Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Tribute to a Great Man

Ben's dad passed away at the begining of July quite unexpectedly. His heart simply stopped sometime in his sleep. He will be greatly missed. He was a man who had an amazing gift to love. He could see the good in others instantly! I admired the way he served others. The funeral services were beautiful! Ben and Dave spoke along with their sisters Melissa and Aimee. The spirit that was in that meeting was incredible. I left feeling spiritually fed. What an amazing man, who raised some pretty amazing children! We love you dad Mishler!!


11 comments:

Chelle and Aaron said...

I am so sorry Ben and Heather. You know I am here if you ever need to talk.

Anonymous said...

Heather Wow I was shocked when I pulled up your blog. That is a lot to take in right know with everything going on. How is everyone. I will call you.

Love you guys
Janae

Ang said...

Heather & Ben - Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. So sorry to hear the sad news.

Love,
Ang & Tommy

Sheri said...

I am so sorry! I know what a hard experience that is...we will be thinking about you guys!
love
sheri & Tom

Courtney said...

I am so sorry, I too was shocked when I read this, it wasn't more than 3 or so weeks ago I saw him at graduation, crazy...I am so sorry, give our love to Ben and Dave. Hope you are doing well. BTW, Kenadee is so so cute, she is getting so big, I miss her and so does Weston. It was so good talking on the phone, literally I just hung up with you!

erin said...

Ohmygoodness, I am so sorry. What is the deal? We are all too young to be losing so many parents. Know that my heart aches for your family. May you be greatly blessed at this time. If there is anything that I can do...

Blacks said...

We're so sorry for your loss. We love you guys!

Christina said...

We are so sorry. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.
Love,
Bryce & Christina

Chapman Family said...

Oh man, we are so sorry!! Is there anything we can do? You guys are in our thoughts and prayers too. Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!! We love you!!

Racheal said...

Heather I am so sorry...You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers!love you!

Patrick&Kera said...

That would be a hard one. Anything we can do you for you, please let us know. We love you guys.