Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer Break

We had a wonderful summer trip this year. We started out in Arizona for a couple weeks and then headed up to Utah. We were able to spend time with lots of family and friends. We had several adventures, and Kenadee learned how to do some new stuff. The next two posts are pictures from our trip.

Here is part of the Mishler clan outside the Mount Timpanogos Temple.
This is my little sister Madison buried at the beach in Bear Lake.
Kenadee, Maddie and I rowing off to sea.
Kena and Uncle Dave, we sure are missing you!
Kena on the 4th of July. She loved being on the trampoline with her cousins!!

8 comments:

Patrick&Kera said...

oh bear lake, my old stomping grounds. So fun. kenadee is so dang cute.

Racheal said...

I love the pict of your sister...it looks like the sand has totally engulfed her!

Chapman Family said...

Yahoo for Bear Lake!! I love that picture of you guys in the canoe. Looks like you had so much fun!!

Peterson Family said...

Great pictures!! Those were so fun to look at. My, my, is your little girl getting so grown up! What a cutie-pie. :) Looks like you have had a great summer vacation filled with great memories, I hope to see you the next time you are in town!!

Author said...

Looks like you had a great trip. I'm jealous of all the time you got to spend with your family.

Todd and Ashley said...

What a fun trip you guys had, I bet it was so fun to be with both of your families. You always take the cutest pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. Kenadee is so stinking cute!!!!

Courtney said...

I love the picture of her on the trampoline! Looks like you had fun. Hope you are in your apartment by now:)

Annie said...

Oh the nostalgia of seeing Dave and Cindy in a couple pics. How are things going in Alaska for them?