Saturday, July 28, 2007

4 Generations


Over the weekend before the 24th of July, Kenadee and I had the opportunity to go to Panaca Nevada and spend time with my family. Kenadee was able to meet her great-grandparents for the first time. My Grandma Dee is who we named Kenadee after. She is truly one of the most amazing women I have ever met! She has a rock solid testimony of the gospel, she is always trying to learn more, she never complains and she loves people fully. I could go on and on, the point is she is amazing! This is a picture of her, my mom, Kenadee and me.

7 comments:

Peterson Family said...

That is a great picture! I have one with Hunter and his Great-Great Grandma (who's still alive)and I am so glad that I as able to capture them together on camera. What a great memory for you and Kenadee! :)

Courtney said...

Great picture Heather, you will cherish that one. Kenadee is so big and so so cute!

Racheal said...

That one should definitley go in the photo album...Too sweet!

Patrick&Kera said...

good memories! Are we still on for THURSDAY!

Mishlers said...

Yes we are on for Thursday, I need to send an email!

erin said...

It's so great to have people like that in your life, isn't it?

Blacks said...

I love generation pictures. Kenadee will really treasure that when she gets older.