Friday, December 11, 2009

Lady Bug Bash

For Kenadee's birthday we did a ladybug theme. She was one for Halloween and has loved them since! I borrowed some ideas from my cute friend Mindy. We had a blast. One of Kena's favorite presents was this dress up box with three princess costumes. Her and Kenzie lived in them for a few days!!
Benson after eating a black frosted cupcake.

Ayden and Jake Chapman

Kena with Daddy and cousin Avie.



Kena, Kenzie and Maizee.


The lady bug cake.


The rice krispy treat flower party favors.


Amd the birthday wall.




2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Kenadee! I can't believe she is already 3 years old either! She is growing into such a lovely young lady. :)

Mindi said...

very cute party. I loved doing the lady bug theme. I can't believe she is 3, that is crazy.