Friday, December 11, 2009

Kenadee is Three


My little girl turned three yesterday! I can hardly believe she is that old. Kena is such a fun part of our family! She is extremely loving and cuddly. She is also a little mom. She likes to take care of Benson and let us know when he needs better care. :) She loves to dress up, have tea parties and build forts. We are so grateful for this little girl in our lives!!!

We had her birthday party last weekend, so on her birthday we kept things a little more simple. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said go to the zoo. So I bundled up Kena and Benson and we had a great time at the zoo! When Ben came home we enjoyed a pancake dinner and she blew out the candles on her giant cupcake.


I thought this picture was hilarious. 6 little monkeys sitting in a row!






3 comments:

Megann said...

Happy Birthday Kena!

Courtney said...

I can't believe she is 3!!!! She is darling..happy birthday little Kenadee.

Blacks said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kena! You are such a doll!