Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update

Well, I know that it's been forever since I've posted pictures! I have tons to post, but we have had some technical difficulties, and so it may be a while longer. We are loving Arizona though. It has been wonderful to be around so much family! My kids are in heaven. Kenadee gets so much attention she hardly knows what to do with herself. We are still living with my wonderful sister and brother-in-law. They are the best hosts!! Benson is growing like a weed a getting stronger by the day. He rolls over all the time, tries to sit up from any kind of inclined position and can hold on like he's never going to let go! Kenadee is talking more and more by the day. She loves to sing now; her favorite songs are "ABCs", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and "I Am a Child of God". What a wonderful blessing these sweet little ones have been in my life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we missed ANOTHER phone call! We were home again but just talking politics and apparently in a room where we can't hear the phone! No more politics for me! :)

I can't wait for Kenadee to give us a concert when we FINALLY get to see you guys. And of course I need Benson to teach Eden just how to be a perfect baby. :) I can't believe he's already trying to sit up!

Brooke said...

Hope you guys are enjoying AZ! We are really enjoying the new place! Life is a lot easier now with a parking spot and Blake is loving his own "room." Hope you guys are doing well!

Trent and Steph said...

Wait a second...is Heidi married?

Tyson and Courtney said...

I'm glad you guys are doing well! We all missed you at the murder mystery dinner on Halloween. Also, thanks for the advice about the vick's baby rub on the feet. I've actually done it the past two nights because I remembered you telling me about that once before. By the way, thanks again for getting that for me in the baby shower gift. That, the baby tylonel, and the little noses stuff has saved me this week! I can't even tell you how many times I have used stuff from your gift and been so grateful to have it on hand! You're the best!

Trent and Steph said...

Ha ha, I see where I went wrong. When you said sister and brother-in-law, I read it as sister......and brother-in-law. Anyway, we are doing so good. Nothing really new in our lives, but I guess no news is good news sometimes. How does it feel being back to your AZ roots?