Sunday, November 23, 2008

October

Halloween 2008. I bought Kena a little tin to collect candy, but obviously she got more than it would hold! We ended up dressing up as a royal family, with our little frog prince.







Originally Kena was going to be a witch, but after this reaction just trying on her costume, we went for a princess dress.

I love my sweet babies!

My sister Heidi and I took the kids to the Phoenix Zoo.

This was Benson's first haircut. The pictures are mixed up, the right is the before and the left is the after.

This is Benson's little cousin Rachel. She is just three weeks younger than Benson.


For my birthday my brother made me a potato gun. It is so fun!!


Kenadee giving Aunt Heidi a makeover. Our first weekend in Arizona was spent watching conference with family.

4 comments:

barbaraence said...

Awesome costumes! Love the new pictures of Benson & I can't believe how big he is getting!

jkhoek said...

I'm laughing out loud at your wigs. Those costumes are classic! We miss you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

What a good pic of Kenadee choosing NOT to be a witch. I think she makes a better princess anyway. :)

Rachel Ure said...

that is what i like to see, the whole family dressing up for halloween. I hope things are going good for you. Your family is adorable.