Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I love my babies

I absolutely adore my babies! I'm sure every mom thinks that way. Don't get me wrong, I have my moments of wanting to give them away, but luckily they don't last long! :) It has been a challenge having two so close together, but Kenadee sure does love her little brother. She is always kissing him and wanting to hold him. She tries to share everything with him. The other day I walked into the living to find her trying to feed Benson a Pringle potato chip. His wide eyes were just staring at her. She helps me to bath him, feed him and change his diapers, or at least throw away the dirty diaper! What an incredible blessing to have these two in my life!

8 comments:

barbaraence said...

How darling :) They will be the best of friends!

Todd and Ashley said...

They are so cute Heather. I bet little Kenadee loves being the older sister and helping out mommy. Thanks for the baby announcement in the mail. They turned out cute.

Courtney said...

I love your babies too! Beautiful kids!

Jen Heward said...

I know the feeling of having two so close. It is difficult but as they get older they start playing together and it is so cute.

Megann said...

I don't know how you do it either! You're an amazing mom! I'm glad she's helping. Just wait until the hitting stage. I'm going through that right now. Not fun!

Trent and Steph said...

Heather, they are beautiful and she has the most amazing eyes.

Anonymous said...

I'm dreading the day one of my boys tries to feed Eden regular food. I tried to prep them for months before she was born but we'll see how it goes. How sweet that Kenadee takes such good care of her brother.

I totally see Nate in this last pic of Benson. Does anyone else say that he looks like your family? Am I crazy?! :)

Chapman Family said...

Awe! I love that story of the pringles. They are such cute kiddos!