Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear Friends

We were so blessed to have our good friends come out to visit us at the begining of the month! Mark, Tami and Ryder Ence and Michelle McDonough came out for a few days to meet Benson and Sadie. We packed in a lot of activities for those few days and really enjoyed our time! Michelle, Tami and Becca thanks for being awesome friends!!

Here's Kena and Michelle at the Discovery Museum.

Ryder "talking" on the phone at Eric's Chinese.

Kena and Ryder at the Metreon. Ryder loved this car, but as soon as the car was moving, Kenadee wanted out!

Ryder pushing around Sadie. She sat there like a little doll.

My cute cute friends! I love ya!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay! I get it! We're not "Dear Friends" since we never came for a visit! :) Brig has a business trip out in San Jose in a couple weeks. I told him he should call you guys and meet up but then I remembered you wouldn't be there anymore. So are you here yet? It's Oct. 1st! :)