Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tag rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.

6 unimportant things about myself:
~I love doughnuts, I am addicted to the 24 hour doughnut shop around the corner.
~I am terrified of rodents. They give me the creeps, our poor kids will never be allowed to own any!
~I love the ocean. I could sit on a beach all day and be perfectly happy!
~I would love to run a marathon. I'm not really a runner, and I have a hard time with motivation, but someday I'd like to say I did it!
~I am a sucker for Doris Day movies. I wish actors and actresses these days had to know how to sing and dance too.
~I love to sing. I'm not good at it, but I love to sing at the top of my lungs whenever I think no one else can hear me!

I tag Tami, Michelle M., Jen, Stephanie, Alissa, Leah

4 comments:

Megann said...

I'm with ya on the donuts. Love love maple bars!

Megann said...

I tagged you with a movie survey. Check out my blog.

Peterson Family said...

Alright, I did the tag! :) Now you have to read it! hehe...

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

I did the tag! Thanks that was fun!