Thursday, May 15, 2008

Movie Tag

1. The total number of movies I own: Probably about 30 DVDs and 30 VHS

2. The last movie I bought: I can't remember, but I'm sure it was a Christmas movie, we love the holiday movies!

3. The last movie I saw:In the theater, the last movie I saw was Baby Mama~Very funny!

4. Five movies that mean something to me:

Girls Just Want To Have Fun~This reminds me of High School

Mighty Ducks~ Junior High Times, I had a huge crush on what's-his-name

Singing in the Rain also, my mom loved this movie, and passed the love to me

Troop Beverly Hills~ Growing up I loved this movie, I thought it was so funny!

Harry Potter 2~ Ben and I had our first kiss during this movie

I tag: Katie Shelly, Courtney S., Kera, Brittany H.

2 comments:

Megann said...

Your first kiss was DURING a movie? Why does this not surprise me! Harry Potter...how romatic. Yah, that movie gets me going too. j/k

You know I love you guys!

Tyson and Courtney said...

Anytime you want someone to watch Singin in the Rain or Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or even a good Doris Day flick, you know my number! I grew up watching all of those as well!