Thursday, April 5, 2007

SF Zoo



Wednesday Kenadee and I met up with Pepper Elliot and her son Oslo for a day at the San Francisco zoo. It was the monthly free day which apparently means all the schools in the area have zoo day too. :) It was interesting to see the different animals. Since both Kenadee and Oslo are still too little to fully appreciate the experience, Pepper and I had time to casually walk and talk about the little joys of motherhood. I had asked Pepper what she thinks is the greatest thing about being a mom. She told me there were many things, but that she loved knowing Oslo was hers; that she was the one who could give him comfort; that she was the one he cried for. What a wonderful gift it is to be a mother! Thank you to all of my friends and family who are amazing mothers. I appreciate your wonderful examples!!!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I totally agree with Pepper! It really is so wonderful that your child is yours and LOVES you so so much just like you LOVE them so so much! Looks like you had fun, sorry I missed you, maybe next month!