Monday, April 30, 2007

I've been tagged...

It looks like I've also been tagged to share five things people don't know about me. Here goes with some of my secrets. :0
1. Pretty people intimidate me. I know that's sad to say, but they do. I like to think of myself as completely confident and outgoing, but around certain folks, I don't know what to say or what to do.
2. I love taking pictures. I used to do a lot of wedding photos, engagement pictures, etc. I loved it, but haven't done it for a while, and now I feel out of date with my good old film camera.
3. I always wanted to be multi-lingual. I am facinated by different languages and culture! I would love to travel the world and visit everywhere!
4. I thoroughly enjoy learning, but I can't stand homework! Writing papers is even worse. I have always enjoyed school, but the homework was never my stron point. My ideal situation would be to sit in a classroom and simply soak up the information.
5. I have always wanted to take singing lessons. As a child I had no inhabitions about singing in front of family and friends. Somehow that all changed. :) I think though that it's never too late and I plan on taking singing lessons sometime in my life.

Now that you all know me better, I tag Pepper and Annie. Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

courtney stolled my comment. ditto

Author said...

Heather - you have no reason to be intimidated by pretty people because you, are beautiful yourself! Which, is even better than being pretty.

Unknown said...

Heather: "Pretty" people have done NOTHING to get their "prettiness." It was the luck of the gene pool. What really counts in life is what we do with what God has given us. Beautiful IS much better than pretty, because it takes some effort to acquire beauty and prettiness is only skin deep. There are a lot of messed up "pretty" people in the world. Many times their confidence level is very low, because they think their worth or their popularity is tied to their looks. Once their looks begin to wane, their world falls apart.
You are a beautiful young woman and a wonderful mother!!!