Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Christmas Time

In no particular order, here are some pictures from Christmas. This one is the kids in their new Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve. They always get to open one present on Christmas Eve. This is a shot of our ward Christmas program. Our kids didn't want to formally participate, but they ran up on stage to be with daddy at the very end. Ben is on the far right, he played the role of the prophet Isaiah.


This is Christmas morning. Ben and Benson got marshmellow guns from Kenadee and so we had to test them out. They loved them! Bennett loved them too, at least the part where the floor was covered in marshmellows! (Benson also got a race track that has battery operated cars that go around it.)



For Christmas Eve we were invited to the Baldwin's home for a bbq, a nativity and a visit from Santa. I was surprised, but Kenadee agreed to play the role of Mary, Ben was Joseph and Bennett was baby Jesus. Benson and I were the official photographers.




This year for Christmas, Ben gave me my long awaited camera! I was so excited! I am now hoping to truly capture the beauty of this state that we live in. It is amazing how much better my new camera is than our old point and shoots. This is our first family photo with the camera. Love it!!















0 comments: