Thursday, September 23, 2010

July 2010-Utah

Heidi and I and the kids headed up to Utah for our cousin Tiffanie's wedding. While we were there we took the kids to Lagoon. We were able to meet up with Nate and Millie too. We all had a blast. I was impressed at the number of kids rides that there were. This shot was taken after a blue Icee.
We were all able to go on the log ride. Benson is in my lap, I couldn't quite get a shot of the whole gang.

This was on one of those spinning rides. It was so funny to watch the kids faces. They both take after their mom and love to get dizzy!


Here is my cute cousin Tiff and her adorable husband Alex. They make such a beautiful couple!!


This is the kids on the walk to Bridal Veil Falls.







2 comments:

The Chappell Fam said...

Love the blue tongues.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a fun trip. AND to get together with all your cute siblings at the same time!!!! That's quite a feat when you get old like us. :)