Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Evening

For Christmas dinner we went over to my dad and Christina's house. We had a wonderful lasanga dinner and stayed up way too late playing the Wii! It was so fun to be with family! My brother Nate thought it would be very funny to give my kids each a box of matches for Christmas, (he had recently taught them both how to strike a match!!) and he gave me a fire-extinguisher!! There were several fun gifts passed around. My kids were totally spoiled! Benson got a ride on dump truck and Kenadee got a little piano along with a ton of other stuff!
Kena and Benson love their Papa!

Because he lets them do stuff like this!

And this (My kids thought they were really playing, it was so funny to watch them move around like everyone else with the wii remotes!)


Me and my dad

Nate and Millie

Miss Marie (my family's adopted grandma), Paige and Christina

Heidi and Maddie






0 comments: