Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wonderful Mama

My mom is fabulous! She was kind enough to come help out when Kena was born and is a saint to have come to help out when Benson arrived! She is amazing, full of love for my little ones, and filled with fun ideas. Kenadee and Benson are so lucky to have her for a grandma! I am grateful for her advice and for her listening ear. I am also so grateful for her patience with a cranky new mom of two. Seriously, when I don't get great sleep I am not a pleasant person to say the least, but my mom was thoughtful and patient despite that. Mom, you really are amazing! Thanks for all you do for me!!
While my mom was here she made everything into a hat. This was Kena's favorite thing to have on her head! :)

7 comments:

Megann said...

I'm so happy your mom came. She is a great person and loves you and your kids sooo much!

barbaraence said...

Moms are great! BTW, Kenadee and Laura should have a playdate since Laura loves making everything into a hat! She puts her highchair table on her head all the time and calls it a hat. Silly girls!

Todd and Ashley said...

Cute pictures Heather. Your little Benson is so tiny and handsome. Its fun to see how you are all doing.

Teri said...

Hey Mishlers,

I don't know if you remember us, but Holy Cow I got to thinking about you all and I decided to google you and there you were. It's crazy that you are already graduated and settled with such a cute family. Congratulations on Everything!!! It's so incredibly cool to see you and I hope you don't mind me leaving a message on your blog-blogs are cool!!! And I hope you remember us because otherwise this message could be creepy!!! http://www.snedegerblog.blogspot.com/

Peterson Family said...

Thank goodness for Moms, that's all I have to say!! Yours is an especially wonderful one... I ALWAYS loved being around Sue and hanging out at your house in HS. Hang in there with the newborn phase... and take as many naps as you can! :)

Courtney said...

moms are the best I have to say....
You look so good.

PS. We are coming to San Francisco (San Jose) in September. I think we are going to stay one night in San Fran so we will for sure schedule a time to see you guys! It is around September 20th.

Cara Rigby said...

Oh...your mom is so cute! I miss her! Aren't moms great to come and help us, even when we are cranky and SUPER hormonal/emotional?!