Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break/Graduation Trip

Since our first year in dental school we have been talking with the McDonough and Ence's about a graduation trip. We were hoping to cruise around the Hawaiian Islands, but yours truly got pregnant and plans changed. We decided instead to go down to San Diego for our Spring Break. We rented a condo just a couple blocks from Mission Beach. It was beautiful! It was three stories, three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Ben and I were down in the basement with a daybed and trundle. It was great, Kenadee slept so good!

This was our cute blue Kia.


We made it to Sea World while we were there. It was so fun. The little kids loved it! They were troopers the whole time!

Kena just chilling with Aaron.

Kenadee loved picking up the starfish in the tide pool.
She was a little afraid of the dolphins.

We were there for Easter Sunday. Here is Kenadee with her makeshift Easter basket. She loved the eggs.

Here is Kena in her Easter dress and a family picture outside of the church building in San Diego.

Kena and Ryder loved being together so much on this trip. Everytime they saw each other they got so excited! I thought it would be fun to bury Kenadee in the sand, Michelle helped me out. Kenadee didn't end up liking the idea!

Kena kept trying to tackle Ryder on the beach. I am pretty sure he wasn't loving it! :)
The McDonoughs and Ben rented boogie boards for an hour at Mission Beach.


We loved going on this trip with our wonderful friends! Thanks for being great examples to us, and for being such amazing people! We love you tons!!



10 comments:

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Yay for you guys! Almost done! It looks like you had so much fun! I love San Diego and I'm glad you got to see the wonderful Coronado!

barbaraence said...

That picture of Kena in the sand is priceless!! I love the look on her face. Looks like you had a blast! I'm jealous--we were cooped up the entire break with sniffly noses and sore throats.

Chapman Family said...

How fun!!! I love your little pregnant bump!! Kenna is so adorable. I know I say that all the time but she is. Looks like you guys had a blast. congrats on the upcoming graduation!!! Where are you off to after this?

Chelle and Aaron said...

Wow, you went blog crazy! Nice to see some updates. I need to post our trip pictures too. So much fun, I'm ready to go again.

Courtney said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jelous you all got to go together....how fun....

PS. What the heck, I thought Kenadee was Weston's girlfriend, tell her she is two timing:)

erin said...

Incredible. Love it.

Katie Shelley said...

So Fun!!! Your little beach house looks amazing! And I love the blue Kia! I am glad you guys had a great time!

Megann said...

Well, it's about time you updated your blog! J/K Love the hair, love the prego belly, and I love your cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

I cant get over how big Kenedee is wow does time pass. Hey we will be in San Fran Sunday April 20th and we are staying till Monday or Tuesday. Hope we get to see you.

Pessoa Fam said...

Wow, what an amazing trip. I am jealous. I love San Diego!