Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Parties Parties

I haven't posted for a long time and some of these pictures are old. These are a couple of fun birthday parties that we've been to in the last three months.
The first was for cute Sarah Osness. Her birthday was the day before Valentines so it was a share your Valentines theme. We made cookies for Kenadee to hand out. It was a blast!

Here is the group of kids, and here is the moms trying to make the kids smile!


Our next party was for our favorite little Joe Jurca. He had a sports theme complete with a basketball cake, a soccer cake, golf ball cakes on tees (ice cream cones) and tennis ball cupcakes. Wow, Jen is creative!





This last party was for the ever dapper Oslo Elliot. He showed up ready for the red carpet! This was such a fun party with the creative theme of 99 red balloons. (Yes, there really were 99 balloons, Ben made sure to count them :) Towards the end of the party Ben tried to make Kena and Oslo float away by holding all the balloons. Unfortunately for him it didn't work!








l;\

12 comments:

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Cute pictures! Joe loves his present from his favorite Kena and Ryder! What a cute mom you were to whip up those sugar cookies...Joe didn't get any of it. I didn't even feel guilty that I was eating his Valentine :)

Kera said...

Thank you for catching me in such a beautiful moment heather :)
Taking the picture for the Valentine party was outrageous.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't believe how many people you know with little babies around Kenadee's age. Crazy! Loved the picture of the moms trying to get the kids to smile!

Peterson Family said...

Looks like a blast!! I am going to have to come to you for kids party theme's. :) Too cute. Can't wait to see you while you are here in AZ!!

GOT WOOD said...

Heather!!! oh my goodness... how are you beautiful? you have such a cute family! I found you through Kellie's page. I didn't know that you knew my husband's cousin Annie & Drew Ballard? it is such a small world! how are you?

Chapman Family said...

Oh my heck, no wonder you haven't posted for a while. How fun!! I can't believe how many kiddos were in the first picture!! That must have been one crazy party.

Rachel Hanchett said...

Hey Heather, it was good to see you at Brig's the other night. Mike is sorry he missed you but we have a blog now, so you can keep tabs on us too! hanchetthousehold.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

HI Heather, I dont know if you remember me, but we worked at Zuka/Jamba together. I was blog hopping and I came across yours. You have such a beautiful family. Congrats on your little boy!!
~~Mandy

Peterson Family said...

I just got your comment on my blog... I went to Cindy Whatcott's blog and found the instructions, even though she ended up helping me, since I was too lazy to read all of them! :)

The title page was the easiest. I downloaded free 'scrapbook' 'papers' and 'embelishments' from shabbyprincess.com and designed my own layout just using Microsoft Powerpoint (copying and pasting). Then I saved it as a JPEG and uploaded it to my title page as a 'picture'. Hopefully that made sense and helps you out?!

Good luck!! :)

Racheal said...

I love parties.....looks like you guys had a lot going on!

Todd and Ashley said...

Heather, what fun parties for the kids. I love how cute they are!!! It is nice to see some current pictures of you guys. We miss you!

Kellie Knapp said...

I miss you! i miss our jenny from the block dance...:( I LOVE YOUR GUTS!