Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007




Here is our cute little Halloween Chicken. Today we went down to Chestnut street to go trick-or-treating, but it was extremely crowded and since Kenadee doesn't know what candy is yet, we just took a few pictures and went home. At lunch time we went to the school to have lunch with Ben. Kenadee wanted to be constantly moving. She walked around the room and when she fell, she crawled farther. Silly little girl. :) There was also the great feat of Ben putting the entire large end of the water bottle in his mouth while Kena put the small end in hers.



11 comments:

Courtney said...

I don't think there is a cuter chicken out there than her!!! Tell Ben congratulations on achieving the waterbottle feat....:)

Anonymous said...

I love it I love it I love it!! She is so adorable.

Ezra & Kian said...

Wow!!! I knew Ben had a big mouth but that is crazy! ;) Your little chick is adorable---such a doll face (not a creepy doll, a cute doll).

Porter Family said...

What a hot little chick! Wish I could have been at chestnut and lunch with everyone... looked like so much fun! My mom got some cute pictures of everyone at chestnut and kenadee with kiera.

Chapman Family said...

Awe, she is such a cute little chicken!!!

Rachel Ure said...

tayson was a chicken too- but really- the old navy costumes are cuter the smaller the child. she really seems to be busting with personality- hope you are all as happy as you look!

Racheal said...

cutest little chicken ever!!

barbaraence said...

she's saying "hi" in that top picture. how cute! :)

I've tagged you, come to my blog for more info.

Avie said...

Ben~it takes a very secure man to wear pink!!!
And only a true man can make pink look good on him!!! You've pulled it off!! I love you buddy!!!
Kena is a doll!! And definately the cutest chicken I ever saw!!!! Heather you are classy and beautiful as always!!!
Love you guys-
Aimee

KRISTIN BELL said...

Kenadee is seriously the CUTEST halloween chicken ever!! We miss you guys like crazy. Hope to see you soon, i need some board game competition! love you guys

Todd and Ashley said...

What a cute chicken. I look at her and see so much of her daddy. She is growing up so fast. Before you know it she will be headed off to pre-school.....