Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's day, and I wanted to wish my dad the best! I will forever be daddy's girl! Thanks for all you have done for me, and for the example you have been in my life!
I also wanted to say Happy Father's day to Benny. Unfortunately he had to spend his first Father's day away from Kenadee and I. He is on an externship in New Haven Connecticut. We miss him and love him. Thanks for being a wonderful dad Ben! We are super excited for you to come home!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

So so cute, I love the family picture with your 4th of July outfits! I miss you guys so so much! I have met your good friends and have talked to Stephanie a lot, they are so fun, you guys are going to have so much fun next year!!! I miss Kenadee so so much and so does Weston, he told me so:) Hope you are having so much fun on your trip!

Annie said...

It stinks having husbands away! 1 week down and 5 to go for us. :(

Todd and Ashley said...

how cute heather, you guys are so fun with your matching outfits.